20120305

Second Wedding Venue

Venue: Dahican, Mati, Davao Oriental, Philippines
Tentative Date: January 4, 2015


It is going to be a beach wedding and its gonna be here! We are so glad we were taken to this place by our good friend Atty. Sweet, somehow we just kind of mutually made up our minds that we are gonna do it at this beautiful paradise. We will definitely set money aside for this event, and will start on the concept little by little so that I could add my personal touch on my own wedding --- though I have to pass on the rest of the work to Mye Mye my friend eventually, her expertise would really save us.

Just thinking about it now is so exciting! Another wedding shared with the most important people in our life will definitely make the moment beyond memorable. We are going to make our second wedding terrific! I swear!

Plans... At least we have something to look forward to...

No comments: