20120328

First Day at Work

... I meant his first day at his second job. He was up today at 5:30 am to avoid the early morning rush to be at work at 7:00 am sharp. I guess he did it on time. I was surprised to see him put his uniform on, I was like, oh so you have your uniform already?! I sounded stupid. Of course!

This husband of mine won't share bits and pieces of the story, and his excuse, is because I didn't ask. I don't know if you'd call that attitude cool for a man though. I was surprised last night to know that he would start at his other job today. That's tough to figure out. I guess I'll practice more on throwing questions at him, I might be getting more from this guy.

Now I feel a little bit lonely. Honey is doing two jobs because we have a serious goal to accomplish. Two job means he'd be worked out, and less quality time together. I told him not to stress out, but he said he's got it. He will work 15 hours at his caregiving job, and hopefully do 40 hours at his new job, of course the latter pays better and we owe a lot to the government for his student loan to complete his education and get a license for this one.

We are seriously weighing our priorities now and we identified our income against expenses. I hope we could stick to our monthly budget on the following;

$30 for movies and dvd rental
$100 restaurant dining
$100 fastfood

The shopping will be eliminated in the regular course and we will just do one time shopping every end of season to save more. I don't think we have enough space for things too. This will put my room project in a delay, but its okay, we have to build our joint savings, our mortgage savings, and our personal savings altogether and we just have to do a little bit of sacrifice on our spendings.

Hopefully this new job that Honey is in right now will bring us to greener pastures. Well, lets see, as he said this is his stepping stone to a better career and a high paying job.

No comments: