20120308

Room Project 1 - Done!

On Tuesday, I managed to do the first step to remaking our room - my way. I went to Walgreens to have our photo enlarged to 24 x 30 for $20. Somehow the choice of not having it reproduced in the Philippines was a smart choice! Otherwise that would be almost $100 for a 24 x 30 photo print, as compared to the almost same substance, only that it is termed as "poster" by Walgreens. I also went to Michael's to buy a black wooden acrylic frame to complete the work.

The raw project which was completed by our housemate Bahram, I couldn't have completed this all by myself, the frame was dang heavy!


I have been itching to put down that corny wall painting for a year now, and at long last! Forgive the mess, but I promise I'll give a neat one after job completion...


Walgreens printed 2 photos for me because the first one they said had a slight glitch, so I took home an extra photo which ended unfortunately in the trash this morning.


The finished project! I had positioned our photo at the center above our bed as opposed to having it at the center of the wall.


Right now I am about to take a shower and get ready to shop for white fabrics for the curtains and sheets. It is by the way 5 o'clock in the afternoon! I am just so happy to have done something productive on my day off!

No comments: