20120329

Update: His First Day at Work

Honey was in training yesterday from 7 am to 2 pm, at 3 pm he went straight to his first job and was home by 8 pm. Yes, that was a very long day. I myself am complaining for the 9 hours spent at work, and though I really have a very okay unstressful job, I can't explain why I end up exhausted at the end of every workday, how much more with what Honey is doing right now? Unimaginable. At one point I also had to juggle with two jobs, but those werent swing shifts, though I ended up not having any day off at all. No good, therefore I quit the other job.

Honey provided me with an update about his day yesterday, particularly how surprised he was for the monthly health insurance contribution of $240! What?!!! Here comes the computation of course, $240 a month is like 9 times more than what he is paying right now at his old job, being $24 a month. Ridiculous isn't it? We pay our health insurance separately as it is cheaper that way, I pay about $80 for health, and $20 for the dental. Honey has got a good insurance rate at his first job actually, so now there is a reason for him to work enough hours at his first job so he could keep that affordable health insurance plan, aside from keeping the work history clean and consistent.

Honey said that he might be working 6 days a week now, and probably that would be a total 55 hours more or less, and he would keep a day to himself. I wonder what would happen to the surfing and the football, but I'm pretty sure he will manage to keep up! What about me???!!! Ohhhhh emmmn geeee!

No comments: